Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Traveling to Mom's

We're on our way to Ohio for my niece's graduation. I'm writing in a hotel room outside of Bluefield, WV. It took 3 hotels to find one with a room! On a Wednesday night!!

My sisters and I haven't been all together for 5 years. We'll be together Saturday! I'm excited but think about all the work I could do in SC during these days off.

Audrey and Evan are very excited to see their cousins. My sister, Pam, has a 4-wheeler, a gator and a dirt bike. Plus steers, ducks, etc. Evan is looking forward to going to their house. I'm planning on going to Archiver's when I'm in Columbus tomorrow. I'm excited about that. And I hope to ride by the Longaberger factory to see the basket building.

Look for my new blog banner coming soon! I'm getting excited about making this a great blog!

1 comment:

salmaashiq said...

I get found very informative idea's in here ,hope to see some more designs and information......
Plastic Card
Plastic cards