Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Stampin' Up!'s Retirement List

Tomorrow (June 15th), the retirement list for the Spring/Summer Catalog comes out. I can't wait to see it. I need to set up some stamp camps for this summer! Hopefully, our scrapbook group will get together on Friday. I get more done when we're all together. I love being with friends, working and laughing!

Harry Grohman's funeral was today. His oldest son, Robert, gave a wonderful eulogy. It was tough, but he got through it. It was very eloquent and sounds like he's on his way to be a Lutheran Pastor. He would be great with the teenagers and could relate to them.

Tomorrow is Father's Day. Are you ready? Evan wants to go to WalMart and get some fishing lures for his day. The like to fish on vacation - whenever that will happen this year! Evan's on all-stars and could play baseball through July. YIKES! The beach is calling me!!!

No comments: