Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Candy

Good Evening! I'm offering my first blog candy. For those of you who do not know what blog candy is, it's FREE stuff!



How do you win this blog candy? Here you go - - On Saturday, June 21st, I will post my first stamped item. Everyone who posts a comment on the stamped item from Saturday through Monday will have their name put it the drawing. How will I notify the winner? You have to keep checking my blog!



The blog candy is the Stampin' Up! stamp set 'From the Garden'. It is found on page 21 of the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog. If you don't own a catalog, you can see it at: http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=b9ce5f0b-5c2b-4cd4-99e8-79d1c068e5e8&storeid=1038724&circularid=12339.

I hope you play the game!

Thanks!


1 comment:

Gidget said...

Hi Laura,

I like the new card- very pretty. Sorry we missed you the other night but hopefully we can get together again soon. I would love to go to Isle of Palm again it was so much fun. The weekend of 10/10 and 10/11 is not good for me (another scrapbooking event) but any other weekend would be great. Hope your having a great summer & see ya soon.

Gidget