Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back From Ohio



Bob, the kids and I went to Ohio on Thursday, June 5. My niece, Kelly, graduated from Northeastern High School. We had a great graduation party for her! I think she enjoyed the party.




On Friday, I was going through the closet in the room I sleep in at Mom's house. I found 2 pairs of 70s palooza pants. One was a gold, black, yellow and white paisley print. The other was turquoise blue, pink, lime green and white. Kelly LOVED the 2nd pair - which is funny because she dresses gothic style. Kelly found a black blouse to wear with the pants to her party! All her friends thought they were cute. here's a 'behind' picture of her in the pants! Kelly's friends truly love her and a lot of them came to the party. They were funny, playing 'duck, duck, goose' and cornhole (it's a midwestern game).


On the way back to South Carolina, we stopped at the Longaberger Factory in Dresden, Ohio. I was amazed, they let you go into the factory and watch them make the baskets from above. It was HOT in there! Audrey and I noticed how fast a lady was making a basket. We found out the workers are paid by basket, not by hour. Longaberger also has a 'make your own basket' area. Audrey and Evan each made a basket. They had a great time doing it.





No comments: