Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a week!!

What a week! First of all Governor Mark Sanford is missing, then admits he is having an affair. Then Ed McMahon dies, then Farrah Fawcett and lastly Michael Jackson. Icons from my teenage and adulthood. Although Michael became kind of a whacked out guy, he was awesome when I was in high school and college. He sang (and wrote) some of the best music to dance to. My Zeta sisters and I dancing at the Dixie Electric Company is one of my favorite college memories!

Speaking of Zeta Tau Alpha (ZTA), the Eta Pi Chapter is once again having a reunion. This time in Cincinnati, hopefully in October. It's been over 20 years since I've seen these women I love and cannot wait to see them again!

Audrey will be home in 2 days from camp. YEAH!! I miss her very much. But I will be at a scrapbook crop when she comes home. I'll have to take a break and come home to see her!

Have a great Friday!!

No comments: