Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It is AFRICA hot!!!

Bob and I are trying to get the yard ready for a church get together. But it's so hot, we floated in the pool! I threw Oscar, Meredith McKenzie's and Wendy McKenzie's dog, in the pool!! He won't get near me yet - and it's been over an hour ago!

Audrey's leaving for confirmation camp tomorrow. She'll be gone for a week. Evan is excited - I'm losing my buddy that keeps me company when Evan has all-star baseball practice and games! I'll miss her a lot, but it's good for her to be gone. She loves it!

Pictures from today include dh, Bob, throwing Audrey in the pool and pictures of a tag album I'm going to sneak into Audrey's suitcase tomorrow. It's from K and Company. I love the way it turned out. I put 3 bible verses in it: Galations 3:26-27, John 3:5 and Matthew 5:14.
















No comments: