Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Wednesday's Dinner

My husband, Bob, is an awesome cook! He is also and awesome husband, because he does the grocery shopping too! BUT-----on Wednesday nights, he has men's ensemble practice as well as vocal choir practice. So I have to make dinner. 

I came home last night to a pound of hamburger. No hint on what he was thinking. So.....pinterest is was. I put in 'one pound of hamburger' and this popped up: https://throughmyfrontporch.com/delicious-instant-pot-meatloaf/

Let me just say, it was quick and delicious!  Not one crumb was left. I even made the mashed potatoes to go with it and the only quick veggie we had was corn. So, double starch for dinner. 

What is on everyone's "plate" tonight? Yes, to eat. And to do? I need to make a few cards to send to some friends. And dinner? Bob is cooking a chicken noodle casserole. Another new recipe. 

Have a great evening!

No comments: